Powerful Herbal Soap Recipe
Herbal soap smells great. This herbal soap recipe from Soap Naturally is supposed to pack a very powerful aroma according to its creator.
Test it out and see what you think.
Herbal Soap Ingredients
I have collected just few of the ingredients called for in the recipe for you. The links take you to Mountain Rose Herbs, the site I get many of my ingredients from. They specialize in organic products and have a huge selection to choose from. Their products are top quality and you will be able to tell from the finished soap you make.
- Pure Olive Oil – Olive oil has been known to have many beneficial properties for centuries. The olive oil at Mountain Rose Herbs is unrefined and certified to be organic.
- Pure White Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is often used to rejuvenate skin and is thought to have the ability to reduce the formation of wrinkles. Both refined and unrefined coconut oil is available for your vegan soap and both are certified to be organic.
- Jojoba Essential Oil – Jojoba oil’s natural moisturizing abilities are often used to combat dry skin as well as cleanse pores.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – Among its multitude of characteristics, tea tree oil has the ability to treat acne.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil – Eucalyptus oil is often used as an antiseptic.
- Pepperment Essential Oil – Peppermint possesses anti-fungal and antibacterial qualities. Both are great features to have in your soap. Plus it smells good.
- Aloe Vera Gel – Aloe vera is known for its remarkable ability to regenerate damaged skin.
- Beeswax – Beeswax works as an emulsifier and also works the increase your skin’s natural moisture.
How to Make This Herbal Soap Recipe
Click the following link to get the full instructions and ingredients to make this herbal soap.