Customizable Shampoo Bar Recipe
Have you ever wanted to make a shampoo bar? Rather than using the liquid shampoos you find in the store, you can create an actual shampoo bar using this recipe. A shampoo bar is especially convenient on trips. If you have ever had a bottle of shampoo leak inside your suitcase, you will start to get an idea of how this can help.
This recipe is customizable because you will be able to use the essential oil of your choice to create the scent you want.
Customizable Shampoo Bar Ingredients
I have collected some of the ingredients called for in the recipe for you. The links take you to Mountain Rose Herbs, the site where I get many of my ingredients. They specialize in organic products and have a huge selection to choose from. Their products are top quality and you will be able to tell from the finished soap you make.
- Castor Oil – Castor oil helps to create a thick, frothy lather while making sure the finished shampoo bar comes out hard.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil adds an extra moisturizing element to this recipe. Both refined and unrefined coconut oil is available for your vegan soap and both are certified to be organic.
- Olive Oil – Olive oil has been known to have many beneficial properties for centuries. The olive oil at Mountain Rose Herbs is unrefined and certified to be organic.
- Shea Butter – Shea butter provides nourishment to the scalp and hair.
- Essential Oil of Your Choice – Choose the essential oil you would like to use to fragrance your shampoo bar.
Customizable Shampoo Bar Instructions
Click the following link to get the full ingredient measurements necessary to make your shampoo bar.
Enjoy Your Shampoo Bar!